1. The Vibrator, a common sex toy for women, was originally designed in the 19 century to fight the anxiety-related symptoms of hysteria. There was even a play done about it, In the Next Room (also known as he Vibrator Play) in 2009.
2. In earlier times, masturbation was believed to lead to blindness, madness, sudden death and other unpleasant diseases. Present research, however, shows no connection.
3. Humans have the LARGEST penis of all primates.
4. A man will ejaculate approximately 18 quarts of semen, containing half a trillion sperm, in his lifetime.
5. The Geisha of Japan would not perform fellatio because it was considered demeaning for the cultured to do so.